The only building on Saturday was that of a doughnut cutter out of scrap. The subsequent homebuilt pastries were superior to anything Dunkin or Crispy could produce.
One Sunday we spent about three hours on the fuselage. I discovered that the mounts on the horizontal stabilizer are about 10mm to far inboard on each side, so they have to be opened up again and fixed.
The uprights, ("Z") channel, baggage back, and lots of ("L") angle were all drilled into the fuselage. The whole assembly is now very stiff.
When positioning the ("Z") angle it was helpful to use some scrap as a gusset - just clamped on for the moment to keep the piece in the correct vertical placement. Also the angle had to be trimmed on the sides for it to fit correctly.
During this process a second set of hands has been required for the effort. It's really unclear to me how a person could do most of this alone.
Fuselage ~30h ( 3h, 3h, 2h, 3h, 7h, 2h, 5h, 2h, 3h )
Wings: ~157.5h ( 1h, 1h, 0.5h, 2.5h, 4h, 1h, 1.5h, 1h, 1.5, 4.5, 1h, 1h, 2h, 4h, 1h, 3h, 1h, 2h, .5h, 1.5h, 2h, 2h, 2h, .5h, 1h, .5h, .5h, 2h,3h, 1h, 3h, 3h, 4h, 2h, 3h, 7h, 3h, 1h, 4h, 1h, 1h, 1h, 4h, 2h, 2h, 2h, 2h, 1h, 2h, 3h, 2h, 1h, 3h, 2h, 2h, 1h, 2h, 3h, 2h, 1h, 1h, 1.5, 2h, 2h, 3h, 2h, 1h, 3h, 2h, 1h, 2h, 1h, 5h, 2h, 1h, 2h, 4h, 2h )
Flaperons: ( DONE! ) 23.5 hours spent ( 3h, 1h, 1h, 1h, 1.5h, 3h, 6h, 3h, 4h, 1h )
Paint Design: 2 hours spent ( 1h, 1h )
Elevator DONE!: ~31.5 hours spent ( 3h, 1.5h, 3h, .5h, 3.5h, 2h, 4h, 1.5h, 2h, 4.5h, 1h, 6h )
Horizontal Stabilizer DONE!: ~28 hours spent, 3 pieces replaced ( 3h, 2h, 2h, 2h, .5h, 1.5h, 3.5h, 1.5h, 5, 4.5, 2h, .5h )
Rudder DONE!, minus horn : ~16 hours spent, ( ~8h, ~8h )
Total Done: ~289h