It was a two hour battle to get the fuel sender into the tank, but I won.
Luckily there was a Tacoma Screw literally right on the other side of the highway from my office, and they carried unibits and a fly cutter that fit my drill.
First, unibits are expensive.
The night started with me testing the new fly cutter on some scrap metal. I clamped the metal to some beams to simulate the flexibility that the fuel tank would have. Then I made a pilot A4 hole. With the circle cutter, I found that the metal flexed ( predictable ) and caused the cutter to hit unevenly and snag. Luckily snagging did not cause any tears or dings.
The solution was to use the drill to score the metal and then hand rotate the cutter until the hole was made.
Next came the tedious process of deburring and slowly enlarging the hole from about 57mm to 59mm. I spent almost an hour on this alone so as to work slowly and not accidentally oversize the hole.
Finally the sender slipped in and I was able to tighten the screws. Unfortunately I had the unit upside down as I found out when I used the Ohm meter to test it.
Wings: ~119h ( 1h, 1h, 0.5h, 2.5h, 4h, 1h, 1.5h, 1h, 1.5, 4.5, 1h, 1h, 2h, 4h, 1h, 3h, 1h, 2h, .5h, 1.5h, 2h, 2h, 2h, .5h, 1h, .5h, .5h, 2h,3h, 1h, 3h, 3h, 4h, 2h, 3h, 7h, 3h, 1h, 4h, 1h, 1h, 1h, 4h, 2h, 2h, 2h, 2h, 1h, 2h, 3h, 2h, 1h, 3h, 2h, 2h, 1h, 2h, 3h, 2h )
Flaperons: ( DONE! ) 23.5 hours spent ( 3h, 1h, 1h, 1h, 1.5h, 3h, 6h, 3h, 4h, 1h )
Paint Design: 2 hours spent ( 1h, 1h )
Elevator DONE!: ~31.5 hours spent ( 3h, 1.5h, 3h, .5h, 3.5h, 2h, 4h, 1.5h, 2h, 4.5h, 1h, 6h )
Horizontal Stabilizer DONE!: ~28 hours spent, 3 pieces replaced ( 3h, 2h, 2h, 2h, .5h, 1.5h, 3.5h, 1.5h, 5, 4.5, 2h, .5h )
Rudder DONE!, minus horn : ~16 hours spent, ( ~8h, ~8h )
Total Done: ~220.5