I only spent two hours on Saturday, but they were a productive two hours. The ground wires for the fuel tank and sender were attached and crimped.
Also I decided after much debate to run the PVC conduit through the tip ribs taking advantage of their tooling hole to secure the PVC. The root tip rib will need to have it's tooling hole expanded slightly to fit the wire, and a grommet will have to be added.
The top skin had the filler cap hole cut. I intentionally cut a slightly larger hole than I needed, and I'm glad I did. The filler cap is just touching one edge of the hole. I'm not sure what to do about the small gap in the skin.
While looking for my wire crimper I found a scratch built CH-801 that was first started while I lived in Texas. It was finally finished a few years ago and is in good shape for being packed away and moved across the country a few times.
The wings, nosebowl, rudder and stabilizer had all been removed. There are a few punctures in the wing and fuselage, but those will be easily repairable. I spent some time repairing it and reattached everything.
It of course is a scratch built stick and tissue model. Right now it is hanging off my right wing next to my DH2 Beaver.
It's on wheels right now, but floats should be easy to fabricate up.
Wings: ~126.5h ( 1h, 1h, 0.5h, 2.5h, 4h, 1h, 1.5h, 1h, 1.5, 4.5, 1h, 1h, 2h, 4h, 1h, 3h, 1h, 2h, .5h, 1.5h, 2h, 2h, 2h, .5h, 1h, .5h, .5h, 2h,3h, 1h, 3h, 3h, 4h, 2h, 3h, 7h, 3h, 1h, 4h, 1h, 1h, 1h, 4h, 2h, 2h, 2h, 2h, 1h, 2h, 3h, 2h, 1h, 3h, 2h, 2h, 1h, 2h, 3h, 2h, 1h, 1h, 1.5, 2h, 2h )
Flaperons: ( DONE! ) 23.5 hours spent ( 3h, 1h, 1h, 1h, 1.5h, 3h, 6h, 3h, 4h, 1h )
Paint Design: 2 hours spent ( 1h, 1h )
Elevator DONE!: ~31.5 hours spent ( 3h, 1.5h, 3h, .5h, 3.5h, 2h, 4h, 1.5h, 2h, 4.5h, 1h, 6h )
Horizontal Stabilizer DONE!: ~28 hours spent, 3 pieces replaced ( 3h, 2h, 2h, 2h, .5h, 1.5h, 3.5h, 1.5h, 5, 4.5, 2h, .5h )
Rudder DONE!, minus horn : ~16 hours spent, ( ~8h, ~8h )
Total Done: ~228h