It took me an hour on Thursday to cleco the left wing skeleton back into one piece. Then I went flying for a couple of hours...
Friday we spent about four hours getting both the top and bottom skins into place and drilled. I learned my lesson this time and only drilled a few holes into the spar on the top skin. The bottom skin also only has a few holes drilled into the spar, although it did not cause any problems last time.
The left wing went much faster and we had a much easier time getting the flange lines into place.
Thursday I did another cross country in a Super Cub, this time to Whatcom lake and Lake Cavanaugh near the Canadian border.
Wings: ~87h ( 1h, 1h, 0.5h, 2.5h, 4h, 1h, 1.5h, 1h, 1.5, 4.5, 1h, 1h, 2h, 4h, 1h, 3h, 1h, 2h, .5h, 1.5h, 2h, 2h, 2h, .5h, 1h, .5h, .5h, 2h,3h, 1h, 3h, 3h, 4h, 2h, 3h, 7h, 3h, 1h, 4h, 1h, 1h, 1h, 4h )
Flaperons: ( DONE! ) 23.5 hours spent ( 3h, 1h, 1h, 1h, 1.5h, 3h, 6h, 3h, 4h, 1h )
Paint Design: 2 hours spent ( 1h, 1h )
Elevator DONE!: ~31.5 hours spent ( 3h, 1.5h, 3h, .5h, 3.5h, 2h, 4h, 1.5h, 2h, 4.5h, 1h, 6h )
Horizontal Stabilizer DONE!: ~28 hours spent, 3 pieces replaced ( 3h, 2h, 2h, 2h, .5h, 1.5h, 3.5h, 1.5h, 5, 4.5, 2h, .5h )
Rudder DONE!, minus horn : ~16 hours spent, ( ~8h, ~8h )
Total Done: ~190.5 hours