Monday, September 25, 2006

The air compressor came back from the shop... and since it was still crammed into the back of a Jeep we decided to use the hand riveter to finish the flaperon half. A nail got stuck in the riveter and all attempts to get it out have failed.

We started the right inboard half and got as far as getting the pieces out and placing them on the pre-drilled skin.

Project Status:
Flaperons: ( right outboard, left outboard DONE! ) 12.5 hours spent ( 1h, 1h, 1h, 1.5h, 3h, 6h )
Paint Design: 2 hours spent ( 1h, 1h )
Elevator DONE!: ~31.5 hours spent ( 3h, 1.5h, 3h, .5h, 3.5h, 2h, 4h, 1.5h, 2h, 4.5h, 1h, 6h )
Horizontal Stabilizer DONE!: ~28 hours spent, 3 pieces replaced ( 3h, 2h, 2h, 2h, .5h, 1.5h, 3.5h, 1.5h, 5, 4.5, 2h, .5h )
Rudder DONE!, minus horn : ~16 hours spent, ( ~8h, ~8h )
Total Done: ~92 hours

No comments: