Monday, March 12, 2007

Already got a response!

Caleb got back to me with Zenith's uncanny quickness. The problem was me.

... I would suggest removing all the lines you have marked and starting over. Go to page 7-V-4 in your drawings, at the bottom is the part geometry and dimensions. I would start at the smaller end, draw a line at 16mm from the end, this is the line that the bolt hole is on. From the line you just made, mark a line at 115mm. Measuring from the edge that is 90 degrees to the larger end, measure along the second line you made and mark a point at 27mm. Then from the second line you made measure back towards the smaller end 15mm, make a point on the bottom. Draw a straight line between the bottom point and the point you made at 27mm. Now at the top of the part from the second line you made measure back towards the smaller end 41mm, make a point there and connect that point and the point at 27mm. All of the dimensions and part geometries are in your drawings.
I already used these ( better ) directions and the piece looks like that in the manual. Tonight I'll cut it.

No comments: